SPREAD THE HAPPINESS

I saw this video shared by my friend via Facebook. It is the Coca - Cola Truck of Happiness. I was so overwhelmed to see how the people from Coca - Cola bring smiles to the people who attend to the truck. The Coca - Cola Truck of Happiness gave away free coke, roses, teddy bears, a lazy chair, a toy robot, a skateboard, a fishing rod and even a lechon. It simplifies the essence of happiness; happiness is everywhere. It may be as simple as a smile, saying "I LOVE YOU", giving hugs, sharing your sandwich with a friend and even giving alms. It is never difficult to bring happiness to others. Always keep in mind :  share with a friend,  smile, give free hugs, say I love you to your loved ones and SPREAD THE HAPPINESS. :)


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.